Wednesday, January 12, 2011

RC Helicopter - Entertainment helicopter for the beginner

Hello and welcome back to the place where beginner RC helicopter pilots and can discuss their experiences with the helicopters flying remote controlled.
I have noticed that these elements are concentrated on the beginner, but I welcome and encourage everyone to participate, regardless of experience level. The last time we spoke briefly coaxial helicopter fixed pitch, as a good starting point for those who want to try thisHobby, but perhaps not sure if it's for them or not.

RC Helicopter

There are different types of RC Helicopter is the boy who became popular with the fans very happy today is the kind of electric helicopter. Brushless motors are quiet in this helicopter, to fly is relatively simple and easy to maintain. With an electric helicopter and it is not necessary to deal with this engine (also known as Nitro helicopter) that must be broken, cancan be accidentally cut the lines of dirty fuel, and noise may not be popular with some of his neighbors. However, Nitro helicopters are still very popular there, make no mistake, but with an electric helicopter, there is no need to lug around fuel or starters and there is no setting of care, if this mechanical energy. for example. Etc. Adjusting fuel / air mixture Their hands are clean exhaust gas / fuel / oil and neighbors were angry that the first consprobably not even notice that much. My preference as an enthusiastic beginner helicopter is definitely electric.
I have a lot of practice with a coaxial and I think this is the stage where I do I might be willing to consider something a bit 'more difficult to train. I do not know about you, but I take things to the challenge and I believe that this hobby has a huge potential to be very difficult to the point that, if they are motivated enough, you can join in the backyard and even a club or participate in the contest. But let me now focus on available expertise.
I have done much research on this hobby, and there are infinite resources are there for them, and at that moment, I have a computer on the road. The simulator is a type I, can I download on my laptop and comes with a transmitter that connects via USB 6-channel that controls the program. The software includes all> Helicopter RC RC RC airplanes and gliders a. I think it is a tool to enhance the feeling of flight control, without being able to reach crash your pride and joy in floor care, and you're probably already aware, this could reduce the portfolio a bit '. That's it for the arrival of my next helicopter, the transmitter is 6450 GHz channel pitch helicopter with a 2.4. All that practiceI'm using my coaxial helicopter on the inside, and very soon, with the mortgage, that's all for a purpose.
I can not wait to get into it, so you can share with you, but now I spend my micro helicopter and have fun. As always, please leave your comments and suggestions you want to share, until the next time you fly, happy.
RC Helicopter - Entertainment helicopter for the beginner

Thankyou : google.com

No comments:

Post a Comment